Associate Professor of Computer Science and Electrical and Computer Engineering, Director of Graduate Studies
Faculty Group: Systems & Architecture
Ph.D., Computer Science and Engineering, University of Michigan, 2005
M.S., Computer Science and Engineering, 2001
B.S., Computer Science and Mathematics, Duke University, 1999
Honors & Awards
NSF CAREER Award
IBM Faculty Award
Experimental software systems with a focus on mobile computing, social networking, and security.
- Hamed Soroush, Peter Gilbert, Nilanjan Banerjee, Mark Corner, Brian Neil Levine, and Landon P. Cox. "Concurrent Wi-Fi for Mobile Users: Analysis and Measurements."CoNEXT 2011. Tokyo, Japan, December, 2011.
- Dongtao Liu, Amre Shakimov, Ramón Cáceres, Alexander Varshavsky, and Landon P. Cox. "Confidant: Protecting OSN Data without Locking it Up."Middleware 2011. Lisbon, Portugal, December, 2011.
- Peter Gilbert, Jaeyeon Jung, Kyungmin Lee, Henry Qin, Daniel Sharkey, Anmol Sheth, and Landon P. Cox. "YouProve: Authenticity and Fidelity in Mobile Sensing." SenSys 2011. Seattle, WA, November, 2011.
- William Enck, Peter Gilbert, Byung-Gon Chun, Landon P. Cox, Jaeyeon Jung, Patrick McDaniel, and Anmol N. Sheth. "TaintDroid: An Information-Flow Tracking System for Realtime Privacy Monitoring on Smartphones. "OSDI 2010. Vancouver, BC, Canada, October 2010.
- Justin Manweiler, Ryan Scudellari, and Landon P. Cox. "SMILE: Encounter-Based Trust for Mobile Social Services."CCS 2009. Chicago, IL, November, 2009